If you do not agree to the policy, please do not use the Sites. This statement does not, however, govern the terms of our relationship or constitute any representation or warranty. The terms of our relationship are governed by our Terms & Conditions.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
When you use certain features of our Sites, we may collect personal information about you that you submit to us. We may also collect personal information automatically. Examples of personal information we may collect include:
- Your contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, or telephone number
- Our Site contains multiple sign-in specific areas, including, but not limited to, Technical Support, Blog, Store, Product and Services quotations and purchases. Our Site registration form will ask you to provide us with certain registration information, such as your name, email address, company, title, industry, product of interest, zip code, and password that will allow you have full access to the Site’s sign-in specific areas. We may use the registration information to help tailor the Site for your use, including creating customized pages within the Site, and to send you information about the Site, our company, and other services or products we may provide. We use unique identifiers in the registration information you provide us to verify your identity on subsequent Site visits.
- We also may conduct surveys on or in connection with the Site in which we may ask you to provide personal (e.g. email address) and demographic information (e.g. zip code). We may use the information collected from such surveys to improve the features, functionality, appearance, and content of the Site. We will not sell this information but may share it with third parties on an individual or aggregate basis. You are not required to participate in any surveys.
- The Site makes forums, message boards, and news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution in using them and in disclosing sensitive information.
- We receive or collect some information automatically when you visit our Sites or engage with other online content we provide by using technology features such as:
- A cookie is a file saved to your computer or device that may be used to recognize our users when they return to our Sites, collect usage information, remember user’s preferences, and provide customized versions of our Sites. We use this information to evaluate our web traffic, enhance our communications, understand the effectiveness of our ad or promotional campaigns, and improve our website and services, including providing you with interest-based ads.
We may use the information we obtain about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- Providing information or services you requested;
- Communicating with you about our products, services, offers, events, and promotions;
- Processing and fulfilling transactions;
- Providing customer support;
- Gathering feedback about our products, services, and programs;
- Providing customized or targeted content, including interest-based advertising, and promotions/discounts based on your use of the Sites, your preferences, your purchases, and/or your location, depending on the type of information you have chosen to provide to us;
- Operating, evaluating, enhancing, and improving our business, products, services, communications, and similar activities;
- Analyzing, enhancing, and improving our online features, marketing communications, and marketing strategies;
- Protecting against and preventing fraud, physical and financial loss, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and managing risk, including identifying unauthorized users or other security issues;
- Complying with applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies, or enforcing compliance with those requirements; and
If you do not wish to receive communications from us about special offers and promotions, you can opt-out of receiving these communications by following the instructions contained in the messages you receive.
ACCESS, CORRECTION, & DELETION
We respect your right to access and correct your personal information. You may access your personal information by signing into your account. From there, you can correct or modify your information. You may also exercise your rights, subject to applicable laws, to request that we delete or restrict access to your personal data. We may need to retain it for legally permitted purposes, and this will be explained to you if necessary.
If you need assistance correcting or updating your personal information or would like to request that we delete your personal information, please contact us using the contact information detailed in the “Contact Us” section below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your Personal Data for a period consistent with the original purpose of collection, including to pursue our legitimate business interests, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce applicable agreements. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
A3D Manufacturing Sites are not intended for minors under the age of 18. A3D Manufacturing does not knowingly or specifically collect information about minors under the age of 18 and believes that children of any age should get their parents’ or legal guardians’ consent before providing any Personal Data. If you believe that a child under the age of 18 has submitted personal information to us without parental consent, or we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected such information, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can take all reasonable measures to delete the information from our servers.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. Since these sites are not owned, controlled, or operated by A3D Manufacturing, we cannot control how information collected by these linked sites will be used, shared, or secured. If you visit linked sites, we strongly suggest that you review the privacy notices or policies posted at those sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites, your use of them, or the information practices of their operators.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We will generally not supply any information concerning our users to unaffiliated third parties. We may share personal information with trusted parties, such as service providers who provide products that we resell in our business and who are only permitted to use your information in ways we have authorized or to comply with legal requirements. These trusted parties include:
- When reasonably requested or required by law enforcement authorities or other government officials.
- When required by law or in response to legal process.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss.
- When reasonably necessary to an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; and in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
- We may also disclose your personal information with your express consent.
Please note that if you voluntarily submit any personal information for posting on the Sites, such as a review or a blog post, the information becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others, so you should use care before posting information about yourself online.
- We have various security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information used with the Site and under our control. These measures include firewall protection, login and password encryption, and restricted server access.
- Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the way we collect and handle your information as a data Controller or if you would like to access the data we have collected on you or have your personal data removed from our systems, please contact us by email at email@example.com, by phone at (480) 454-5037, or by mail at: 1820 W Drake Dr STE 101, Tempe, AZ 85283.