- The prices quoted do not include shipping.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that the properties and performance of the material selected meet the requirements of their application.
- A cut-off time of 3:00 PM AZ is strictly enforced for the following business day to be considered “day one” of the quoted lead time.
- The minimum guaranteed wall thickness is 1.0 mm, though ~0.7mm is achievable for small features.
- Athena is not responsible for the accuracy of CAD data provided by customers. Parts are 3D printed directly from customer files.
Part tolerances are unique to each technology and are as follows:
X/Y direction: +/- 0.127mm or .002 mm/mm, whichever is greater. (+/- .005″, or .002 in/in, whichever is greater)
Z Direction: X/Y tolerance plus +Slice Height/-Slice Height
X/Y direction: +/- 0.3mm or .003 mm/mm, whichever is greater. (+/- .012”, or .003 in/in, whichever is greater)
Z direction: +/- 0.5mm or .005 mm/mm, whichever is greater. (+/- .020” or .005 in/in, whichever is greater)
+/- 0.3mm or .003 mm/mm, whichever is greater. (+/- .012”, or .003 in/in, whichever is greater)
+/- 0.2mm or .002 mm/mm, whichever is greater. (+/- .008”, or .002 in/in, whichever is greater)
- Note that part warp is a common and normal occurrence, the severity of which depends on part geometry.
- Athena cannot guarantee fitment of parts, or any GD&T requiring optical or CMM inspection.
- Upon request, Athena will measure up to four linear dimensions as part of quality control at no additional charge.
- Comprehensive first article inspection reporting and inspection plans are quoted separately on a per-project basis.
- Material certifications or conformance documentation must be requested at the time of quote and/or project kick-off. Athena cannot guarantee such documents may be made available after the fact.
- Buyer shall inspect all goods upon receipt. If parts are identified as potentially non-conforming, the buyer must notify Athena in writing within the allotted timeframe. That timeframe begins upon receipt of parts and is ten (10) days for prototype parts or thirty (30) days for production parts.
- Failure to notify Athena in writing of non-conforming goods within the allotted time represents acceptance of the parts and the buyer will be held responsible for the full order price.
- Athena has the right and option to repair or replace any non-conforming goods, regardless of timeframe or obsolescence.
- Athena is not responsible for late shipments due to unforeseen situations with the shipping company.
- The quoted lead time is based on available capacity at the time of this quote. Quotes that are not executed the same day are subject to change or delays. Reasonable efforts will be made to deliver within or as close to the estimate as possible, however, there is no assurance that any estimated delivery date will be met.
- Cancellation Policy – If an order need be canceled for any reason, the customer is responsible for paying the full value of work already done, materials procured, and off-the-shelf components purchased. An additional 10% cancellation fee will be applied to all work that has yet to be completed.